5 Easy Steps to Achieving Your Goals:
- Figure Out What Goals You Want to Achieve- make sure your goals are attainable and realistic, not “I want to make a million dollars in 1 week”. Also make sure that these goals are truly something that you want or else you will not have the motivation to achieve them.
- Write Your Goals Down- writing something down greatly increases the chances of you getting it done, because it ensures that you do not forget. And it also lets you know that it is something important.
- Make a Plan- You will also need to make a plan of how you are going to achieve each goal. And just as you did in the previous step write this plan down.
- Check Your Progress- frequently go back to your list of goals and check your progress, asses where you stand with achieving each goal.
- Adjust- It is very important that as you are checking your progress, if you notice that progress is slowing down you adjust your plan to get yourself back on track.