5 Steps to Find Your Motivation:
- Why? – Find your why by figuring out what is going to drive your motivation, such as “If I exercise more, I’ll live a longer life”.
- Stay on Track- Once you’ve established your why you need to stay on track and keep reminding yourself what motivates you.
- Be Specific and Realistic- Setting goals that are realistically achievable will help you to stay motivated. Knowing that it is possible to achieve your goal will help to keep you on track.
- If You Fall, Get Back Up- If something happens that sets you back do not let that kill your motivation, pick yourself back up and get back on track.
- Reinforce Your Commitment- As they say, “practice makes perfect” and if you continue to practice these motivation habits eventually, they will stick.
If you can find your motivation you will be able to lead a much happier life. Through finally achieving goals that you never thought you would achieve and making dreams that you thought where impossible come true.