COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Search Tool
How do I get an appointment?
Visit the Lake County General Health District’s website for full instructions and information about the new vaccine appointment search tool and process.
On Friday mornings, vaccine appointments for the following week will be available in ArmorVax. Notice of available appointments will also be posted on the LCGHD website, on LCGHD’s Facebook and Twitter accounts, and announced via LCGHD’s weekly Situation Report. Lake County residents who currently qualify to receive the COVID-19 vaccine should create an account with the ArmorVax scheduling system by visiting www.armorvax.com. Once an account is created, eligible users will be able to search for available vaccine appointments.
Important tips for creating an ArmorVax account include the following:
- Use a unique email address for each person creating an account.
- Be certain to select your eligible occupation and/or condition when creating an account.
- You must first answer the screening questions before you will be able to schedule an appointment time.
- Do not attempt to create an ArmorVax account until your eligibility is announced – you will not be able to schedule an appointment.
- Individual identification and proof of occupation is required for all vaccine appointments.
Those needing assistance with making appointments may call (440) 350-2684 on Mondays and Tuesdays, between the hours of 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
PLEASE NOTE: The above information is for receiving a vaccine through the Lake County General Health District only. If you’re interested in pursuing other providers, please visit the LCGHD Vaccine Page, scroll down, and click on the “Other Providers” tab for more information.
Click here to read the press release from March 3, 2021 for more detailed information.
Questions about the vaccine? Check out the COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet.