- Mar 23 2023
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- We Thrive Together
Cooking with Heidi
Join us for Cooking with Heidi and learn to cook a new meal every week. You can find the recipe for this week down below! Please RSVP through our website at www.WeThriveTogether.org, by email at alyssa@WeThriveTogether.org, or by phone at Toll Free: 1-866-584-5640.
- 1 sheet of ready made pie crust
12 bacon strips, sausage or ham cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese of your choice
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 5 large eggs
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Preheat oven to 400. transfer pie crust to a 9-in. pie plate. Trim crust to 1/2 in. beyond rim of plate; flute edge. Line edge of crust with a double thickness of aluminum foil. Bake 5 minutes; remove foil. Bake 5 minutes longer; remove from oven and cool on a wire rack. Reduce heat to 375°.
- Sprinkle bacon, cheeses and onion over crust. Beat remaining ingredients until blended; pour over top. Bake until a knife inserted in center comes out clean, 40-45 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.